Apprentice carpenters assist other team members by maintaining jobsite cleanliness, moving and stacking materials, assisting in framing and other carpentry duties as needed under supervision of skilled team members.
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
- Ability to safely operate power tools.
- Experience in carpentry or related trades a plus.
- Must own or be able to acquire personal hand tools including: hammer, 25′ tape measure, speed square, razor knife, nail puller, torpedo level, screw drivers, flat bar and chalk box.
- Must be able to climb ladders and work at heights as needed.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift heavy weights of 50+ pounds.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English language.
Job Type: Full-time / Part-time
Pay: $15.00+ per hour based on experience
Benefits: Paid overtime & holidays, on the job training and continuing education trainings
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00am – 4:00pm
- 2 – 15 min breaks and 45 min lunch, paid
- Optional weekend work available from time to time