Green and sustainable homes are designed, built and operated to reduce or eliminate negative impacts on our natural environment, to preserve precious natural resources, and to improve quality of life. They do these things by following the tenets set forth by the World Green Building Council:
- Efficient use of energy, water and other resources
- Use of renewable energy, such as solar energy
- Pollution and waste reduction measures, and the enabling of re-use and recycling
- Good indoor environmental air quality
- Use of materials that are non-toxic, ethical and sustainable
- Consideration of the environment in design, construction and operation
- Consideration of the quality of life of occupants in design, construction and operation
- A design that enables adaptation to a changing environment
A home you can feel good about living in.
At Solstice Builders we take a wholistic approach to sustainable building by incorporating it into every aspect of the building process. We call these EcoSystem homes. A harmonious balance of sustainable building, energy efficiency and comfortable living.
Fixture & Component Selection
From start to finish our new construction projects exemplify our EcoSystem home philosophy. Browse our gallery to see our latest projects and get inspired for yours.
Renovations & Historic Restorations
EcoSystem isn’t just for new construction. The same practices and materials can be applied to renovations and historic restorations too. Click below to view our inspiration gallery and then schedule a consultation with our team to discuss how we can turn your home into an EcoSystem home.